Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wk 9 EOC - Three Busines Statements

"Mission statements should be meaningful and specific yet motivating. They should emphasize the company’s strengths in the marketplace." [Marketing an Introduction by Armstrong. Ch. 2; Pg 6].

A mission statement from Live on the Fly made me feel like snatching up a bottle of one of these and running to the next football game (and I'm not even a fan of sports). The tone was very down to earth and motivational. If I were a sports fan and an 'Alcoholic enthusiast', I would buy these more often than not whenever a big game came around. The 'Longer Buzz' that won't make me 'look like a sissy' would definitely be a plus, since I'd love to shout all day at the TV, or behind the rails with one of these in hand.

Slender Vodka definitely piqued my interest. It basically promises a quality guilt-free drink, in which you don't have to be as paranoid about your weight. Of course, this would only really apply to women, or male models. However, the low calorie thing caused me room to second guess, because products with the mention of 'diet' usually means there's a lack of the original flavor in there somewhere. If that's not the problem, then I'd certainly buy these right along my health drinks, and still be walking around with a smile upon my face.

A very professional-sounding business statement from Elegance instantly caught and seized my attention. As I was reading this, I felt that I as a woman customer would be treated with high regard, no matter if I walk into the store looking worse for wear. This statement made me feel everything would be taken care of (from purchase to person), and that I would walk out of the store with this magic-wand-of-a-Vodka that would suddenly give me a Cinderella dress. However, I don't know what, beside the customer service, is what makes this brand stand out from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment